Celebration of Success
The 10th Annual Celebration of Success will be held on Thursday, March 9th, from 6-9 pm at the Riverway Clubhouse in Burnaby (9001 Bill Fox Way). Admission is by donation. Space is limited! Please register here at your earliest convenience.
This event includes:
- Previews of our educational prevention workshops
- The reveal of our new public awareness campaign
- Fundraising activities in support of our programs and services
- Food, music, and a cash bar.
- An opportunity to get together with professionals, advocates, and local leaders working on the issue, and learn what we can achieve together.
- 50/50 Raffle Draw
When you buy tickets to participate in our 50/50 raffle, you help keep kids in BC safe from sexual exploitation, and you get a chance to win 50% of the jackpot!
Tickets are available February 27th to March 9th!
5 for $25 / 10 for $40 / 40 for $100
There are three ways to participate:
- Buy raffle tickets online.
- Call Laura at 236 333 2683 to purchase tickets via the phone.
- If you plan on attending our Celebration of Success event, you can get your tickets there.
The winner will be drawn and announced at Celebration of Success on March 9, 2023, at 8:15 pm, at the Riverway Clubhouse, 9001 Bill Fox Way, in Burnaby. See the Rules of Play at the bottom of this page*.
Get your raffle tickets here and you could win up to $10,000!
All funds raised at this event will go to support our free services and programs. We look forward to seeing you there!
We are grateful to our silent auction donors:
Cobs Bread Oxford Market, Jillian Harris, Yip Fitness, Score on Davie, The Butchart Gardens, Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver, Bard on the Beach, Sewell’s Marina, Hopcott Farms, The Hard Bean Brunch Co, Greater Vancouver Zoo, Hard Rock Casino Vancouver, Unmediocre Store, Rocky Point Ice Cream, H.R. MacMillan Space Centre, Arts Club Theatre Company, Coquitlam Centre, Vancouver Water Adventures, Cassandra Cake Co, JJ Bean Coffee Roasters, FlyOver Canada, Ballet BC, Spa Utopia, Toptable Group, Scott Clarke Personal Real Estate Corporation, Vancouver Canucks
*Rules of Play:
- Prize: 50% of ticket sales up to a maximum of $10,000.
- Chances are 1 in 6,250 to win.Must be 19 years of age or older to participate in the raffle.
- Tickets must be sold and purchased only in British Columbia.
- Winners consent to release of their names by the charity.
- The winner will be drawn and announced at Celebration of Success on March 9, 2023, at 8:15 pm, at the Riverway Clubhouse, 9001 Bill Fox Way, Burnaby, BC V5J 5J3.
- Do not have to be present during the raffle draw to win.
- The winner will be contacted by phone and/or email with instructions on claiming the prize.
- All employees of the organization associated with the management and execution of the raffle, and all of the organization’s board members are not eligible to participate.
- BC Gaming Event License #139739
For sponsorship opportunities or other inquiries, please contact Neely Yuda, Development and Events Planner at (604) 362-7256 or [email protected].