Safer Space for Adults is a 60-minute interactive workshop designed to help parents, caregivers, and service providers, better understand how to help children stay safe online.
Some of the topics covered throughout the workshop include:
- definition of sexual exploitation and red flags
- app literacy (detailed information about today’s most kid popular apps)
- age of consent/ child pornography laws
- how to start practical conversations with children about online safety
- helpful resources for staying safe online
- where to get help if you need it
Workshops are interactive and customized to provide information most relevant to each audience. For more details on how each workshop is customized, and their learning outcomes, please contact us.